Monday, October 17, 2011

Why am I excited about the Nokia World 2011?


Hi!

I have been using Nokia phones since the dawn of mobile technology, from nokia 5110 to 3210, then came 3310 trend, and now I am using a quite sophisticated Nokia C6-01. It’s nokia ever since and will always be. And with that I am certified nokia fanatic or nokianatics!

Right now, I am saving up for my next Nokia Phone. Probably Nokia with WP7 OS and I am very excited to it’s market release! Hopefully, as I've heard on 26th of October this year, in line with the Nokia World 2011 celebration.  Wow!  That's a few days from now.   Surely, it will be a double treat for Nokianatics like me. 

Nokia World 2011 will give me a head start of the coming trend for mobiles phones and software, of course coming from the leader, Nokia.  Will it be the dawn of another generation of application, the WP7 operating system on Nokia mobile phones?   So excited! Plus!  I can meet other Nokianatics and exchange views, ideas and everything about Nokia during the event.

For now, I am so excited that my phone will be updated from anna to belle before the end of this year as promised by nokia. And I am hoping that Nokia still have plans for Symbian^3/Anna/Belle and I know that “Nokia Cares”.

Cheers to the future of mobile phones!

Thanks & regards,

Lino Constantino

No comments:

Post a Comment